La Brise de Mer welcomes schools in a secured and adapted environment for children and teenagers, at 200m from the sea.
The whole “Grande Maison” will be reserved for you during your stay.
You will have at your disposal:
- A classroom for up to 30/35 persons (on the floor ground of La Grande Maison) equipped with:
- A desk for the teacher with storage space
- Two-person desks, indivudal chairs
- A whiteboard 2m x1m
- Storage spaces, hangers
- A TV
- A video-projector and a white screen
- WiFi everywhere in the house
- A computer
- A flexible space allowing you to work in little groups near the classroom
- A TV room with TV/screen welcoming up to 10 persons (on the first floor of La Grande Maison)
- A dining room, welcoming up to 55 persons in the veranda overlooking the park.
- 38 beds in La Grande Maison, which can be completed by 11 beds in the Wave Cottage and 6 beds in the Starfish Cottage.
The meals are served in dishes and the pupils are encouraged to give a hand to favor mutual aid and autonomy. The menus are balanced and adapted to children : learn more about the restauration.
Our staff, and particularly our activity leaders, will guide you in your choice of activities and could accompany you to build your project.
La Brise de Mer also has partneships with recognized associations and organizations which can intervene on site or accompany you for visits, researches, workshops and games, linked with the educational guidance and Department of Education.
Registration number “Jeunesse et Sport” : 441821003