“La Brise de Mer” is a holiday place where personalized accompaniement, inclusion and adaptability of buildings are the main goals. The site provides to the needs of everybody but far from the medicalized environment : everybody can enjoy a charming, relaxing and colourful stay!
From the first contact, everyone feels welcomed and creates a “customized” stay. When a disability is mentioned, we particularly care about the specific needs, in terms of equipment, accompaniement and diet.
Labellized “Tourisme et Handicap” for the four types of disability, the house offers :
- 20 bedrooms of 1 to 4 beds with a bathroom, wide overtures in single storey accomodations and a closed park.
- 17 beds accessible to disabled people (Installation of medicalized beds on demand.)
- A well-studied signage using pictograms, embossed numbers, one color for one building…
- An reinforced outdoor and indoor lighting with contrasted colors.
- Adapted meals to all diets. Mixed or chopped meals are available on demand.
- In the two cottages, kitchen counters and cupboards mounted on jacks, adapted equipments.
- Outdoor games are available for everyone’s enjoyment : a turnstile roundabout accessible to two wheelchairs, a “nest” swing, a ping-pong table, bigger sized tricycles… and the chicken coop is accessible too!
- We offer you to take care of your disabled child or all siblings several hours every day : on demand, an animator will accompany you during your trips or will look after your children at La Brise de Mer.